Dr. Mamta Dighe started her IVF journey in 1999, with Padmshree Dr. Kamini Rao in Bangalore, where she worked for six years. Her journey in Pune also started with a renowned hospital and prestigious institution, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, where she established the IVF Centre in 2007 and worked as the Director of the IVF Centre at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital till 2014.
She believes in tailoring treatment to individual needs and commits time to her patients, for them to fully understand the reproductive choices each person has.
She founded and established Advanced, State of the Art, IVF centre at Wakad, namely Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre in the year 2015.
Xenith and Dr Mamta have been honoured with many awards in National and International Circles.
She is a well known academician and travels over the country to deliver talks in the field of Infertility and IVF. She has held many key positions in various Infertility and Gyneacological Associations
She has been doing exclusive infertility practice for over 20 years.
Dr. Mamta speaks fluent English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujrathi.
- Fellow of National Board in Reproductive Medicine, which is an equivalent of the mandatory International Certification for practicing IVF in the United States and Europe, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, September 2005
- MD (OBGYN), Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Mumbai University, January 1997
- DNB (OBGYN), National Board of Examinations, Delhi, March 1997
- Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1997
- DGO, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1996
- MBBS, Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, October 1992