Pregnancy Tips For First Time Moms
Motherhood is an absolute pleasure and moment of immense pride for any woman. "The moment child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but a mother, never. A mother is something new", says Osho. This is a stage of incomparable excitement for a woman. There are physiological and physical changes in her body. Some of them are subtle, whereas some are noticeable. Naturally, being a mother is something phenomenal and unique in a woman's life. Therefore, it is extremely important for the woman to take good care of themselves during pregnancy.
We, as the best IVF Center in Pune & PCMC, thought of sharing some important tips particularly for the 'first-time moms' to have cheerful and comfortable pregnancy days and subsequently safe, natural delivery. The feeling of having a baby is simply out of the world and for any woman, especially the one, who aspires to be a mother for the first time needs to follow these important tips.
- The premonition of pregnancy brings in a sense of enthusiasm and excitement for many women. But they should not be in a hurry to announce their pregnancy. The first three months or the first trimester of pregnancy is a very crucial time. As such the wisdom prevails in not announcing the pregnancy news immediately, till the first trimester is over.
- Whether you are becoming a mother for the first time or otherwise, you must always be mentally strong, calm, and composed.
- Try to be always happy and stress-free and should not allow any sort of fear overpower you.
- This is a crucial time for first-time moms in particular. Many tend to get nervous, especially in view of sudden changes in their life. These changes are visible because they are related to their body shape, weight, looks, hair & skin. But they should understand that this is the most exciting and rewarding phase of her life and that it should be cherished in real sense.
- Women should be mentally prepared to face any unprecedented health issues and when they prepare themselves like this they are able to take all the necessary precautions with regard to their diet, lifestyle, exercise and moments, etc., during the pregnancy.
- Visit your doctor (gynecologist) and follow his/her advice. Don't go by any advice that is not authentic or don't blindly follow any pregnancy-related tips available on the internet. An IVF pregnancy is no different. We at Xenith, one of the best IVF Center in Pune & PCMC, encourage to be mothers to ask as many questions as possible and get their doubts cleared.
- If at all you are not convinced by your doctor's advice don't hesitate to take the second opinion. But it is of utmost importance for you to have trust in your doctor.
- It is important to have comfortable and right size maternity clothes. Don't go for any fancy or fashionable clothing. You need to have free movement in the clothes you are wearing.
- Learn the prenatal exercises from the experts and perform them regularly, as per doctor's /expert's advice. This will reduce the chances of developing disorders like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia and increase the chances of safe, smooth, and natural delivery.
- Take a healthy diet and live a healthy lifestyle as suggested by the doctor.
- Learn to talk with the baby you are carrying. Share the moments of happiness with the baby through a smile and expressive dialogue. Always remain happy and keep your baby in a happy state of mind.
- Visit your doctor every month and/or as per the visit schedule given by him/her and change your lifestyle, diet plan, and exercise as per his advice during different stages of pregnancy.
- Do not become nervous to see the changes in your body during the third trimester, especially the swollen feet, swelling on the face, vaginal bleeding, severe abdominal pain, or decreased fetal movement.
- Keep on doing your routine work. Working ladies should continue their office work and can also drive a car until they reach the third trimester.
- You may need pre/post-pregnancy products such as back support belts, pregnancy pillow, nursing pads, etc. Use them as per the doctor's advice.
Get in touch with Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre, one of the best IVF Center in Pune & PCMC for any IVF related inquires and we will be happy to help.